Rythu Bharosa Status: Rythu Bharosa Yojana has been started for all the citizens by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the farmer families of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes. By checking the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status, farmers of the state can get black money under this scheme. Apart from this, farmers can easily get the benefits of various types of government schemes running in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Before getting the benefit of the amount received under this scheme, your name should be in the YSR Rythu Bharosa List. Only then can you get the benefits of all these schemes. Today we will tell you how to do Rythu Bharosa Yojana Registration through this article? Will give information about it. Also Check Benefits, Eligibility, Features, Important Documents, How To Check Rythu Bharosa Status? Will give information etc. Please read this article completely.
What is YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana?
The Rythu Bharosa Yojana was started on 15 October 2019 by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. All the farmers of the state will get the biggest benefit of the scheme. Under this scheme, every year the family of farmers will get Rs. Financial assistance will be provided by giving RS.13,500. This amount will be given directly to your bank account. Under the Rythu Bharosa Yojana, more than 50.37 lakh farmers have been benefited so far. Before getting the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory to have your name in Rythu Bharosa Status. Through YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form PDF, assistance is being given to old people, handicapped and financially needy people.
Details Of YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Yojana
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa Status|
|Release Date||15 October 2019|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
Purpose of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana
Farmers need proper means to do farming. But keeping in mind the economic condition, they are unable to buy all the things. Rythu Bharosa Yojana has been started so that agriculture sector can be developed. What is the main objective of this scheme, that all the farmers of the state can reduce the debt burden and can produce more crops, so financial assistance will be provided every year. Through bhu naksha odisha portal, all the farmers can check the land map of their land online.
Benefits Of YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
By checking Rythu Bharosa Status. What are the benefits you will get under this scheme? Important points related to that topic are given below.
(1) All the farmers of Andhra Pradesh state can benefit of this scheme sitting.
(2) Under Rythu Bharosa Yojana, farmers will get an amount of ₹ 13500 per year.
(3) All the tenant farmers of the state will get ₹ 2500 per year.
(4) With this scheme farmers will get free electricity for 9 hours in a day.
(5) Free borewell facility will be provided to the farmers.
(6) Life insurance of Rs 5 lakh will be available. And the premium thereof will be paid by the government.
(7) Farmers will not have to pay for driving the tractor on the road.
(8) Farmers will get the benefit of pending irrigation schemes for farming.
Read Also: The kaliya yojana list has been released by the Odisha state government. All the citizens available in this list can get the benefit of the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria Of YSR Rythu Bharosa Status
Interested citizens of Andhra Pradesh state want to register for Rythu Bharosa Yojana. So the eligibility required for that has to be fulfilled. Below is the information related to the YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility List.
- The applicant must be a resident of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Must be a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class and Minority category.
- To take advantage of this scheme, farmers should have 5 acres of land for cultivation.
- Small, marginal and agricultural tenant farmers can apply for Rythu Bharosa Yojana.
- The candidate should be associated with the agriculture sector.
How To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List Name
All of them will be named in the Rythu Bharosa List. Who would have applied for this scheme. How to check your name in this list? His information is given below.
(1) First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme.
(2) Click on the option of Login to the official website.
(3) Click on Login button by entering Username, Password and Captcha code
(4) A new page will open in front of you. In that click on the option of Beneficiaries Data.
(5) Now here by selecting District Name, Father Name and Village Name and click on submit button.
(6) Here on the search box enter the account number number.
(7) The details of the application relating to that account number will appear.
(8) If your name exists. So it means your name in YSR Rythu Bharosa List. And you can get this scheme benefits.
Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
Apply online for Rythu Bharosa Status. So to check Rythu Bharosa Status follow the method given below.
(1) First of all, go to the official website of Rythu Bharosa Yojana.
(2) On this home page click on the option of Payment Status.
(3) On clicking, a new page will open in front of you. Enter the Aadhar card number in it. And click on the submit button.
(4) After that information related to payment status will be available.
(5) In this way online YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status information can be checked.
How To YSR Rythu Bharosa Login
- First of all go to the official website of this scheme ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- After going to the official website, click on the login option.
- The login page will open in front of you.
- Now enter username, password and captcha code.
- After filling all the information correctly, click on the Login button.
- In this way YSR Rythu Bharosa can login.
Note: You can apply for driving license through sarathi parivahan portal.
How To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Grievance Status
If you want to check Grievance Status. So for that the points given below have to be kept in mind.
(1) First of all go to the official website of Rythu Bharosa Yojana.
(2) On this home page, in the option of Know Your Status, click on the option of Grievance Status.
(3) A new page will open. Enter your Aadhaar number in it and click on submit button.
(4) Information related to Grievance Status will be available in front of you.
All citizens of the state can PM Awas Yojana online Apply Here.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Helpline Number:
In this article, information related to Rythu Bharosa Payment Status has been provided. If you face any problem related to Rythu Bharosa Yojana. So you can contact on the given helpline number for that.
Helpline Number: 1902
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Related -FAQs
Q.1: What is the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme?
The Rythu Bharosa Yojana was released by the Andhra Pradesh state government on 15 October 2019 for all citizens across the state. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to all the farmers by providing financial assistance. Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 13,500 will be received annually by the beneficiaries.
Q.2: How Can I Check Names in YSR Rythu Bharosa List?
First of all go to the official website. Now you have to login. After login, click on the option of Beneficiary Data. Now select Account Number, Father Name and District Name here. And click on submit button. The information of YSR Rythu Bharosa List will be available in front of you.