Meesho Supplier Login: Meesho is an online selling business portal. If you want to start an online selling business, then you can easily start an online business by doing Meesho Seller Registration here. If you want to become a Meesho Seller, then you have come to the right place. I am going to share all the information related to Meesho Seller Login through this article. Please read this article till the end.
Details Of Meesho Supplier Login
|Founder & CEO||Vidit Aatrey|
|Customers buy across India||7 crore+|
|Categories to sell||700+|
|Pincodes supported for delivery||24000+|
What is Meesho Supplier Panel Login
Vidit Aatrey is the co-founder and CEO of Meesho. Meesho is such a platform in India, where you can sell the products of others by becoming a Reseller. And by becoming a supplier, you can start your own online business.
If we talk about Meesho’s network, then here more than 1 crore Resellers are associated with Meesho. Meesho has more than 7 crore customers. And Meesho is delivered on more than 24000 pin codes. And you have more than 700 categories available on this platform.
In this article, we are going to share all the information related to Meesho Supplier Login like Meesho Seller Registration, Commission Rate, Shipping and Return Charge, Product Listing, Delivery Process, Payment process.
How To Meesho Supplier Login
After registering yourself on the meesho seller panel platform, one can start using it quite easily. Follow the below-mentioned steps to perform the Meesho Seller Login process.
(1) First of all you have to go to the official website of https://supplier.meeshosupply.com/.
(2) After visiting the official website, the login page will open in front of you.
(3) In this you can log in by entering your Email Address and Password.
Note: – Meesho Supplier Panel will have arrived on your email address. You can login by clicking on it.
How To Meesho Seller Registration
If you want to sell your product online by doing supplier registration on the Meesho platform. So you can do meesho supplier panel registration through the below-mentioned method.
(1) First of all you have to go to the official website of Supplier.meesho.com. The home page will open in front of you.
(2) On this home page, you will have to click on the button Start Selling.
(3) As soon as you click, Meesho’s application form will open in front of you.
(4) You have to enter your mobile number here, after that click on the button of Send OTP.
(5) OTP will come on your mobile number. You have to enter that OTP here.
(6) After this you have to click on the button of Create Account by entering Email Id and Passy here.
(7) You have to fill this form in four steps here.
(8) In the first step, you have to enter the GST details here and click on Verify button.
After verifying the GST number, click on the Continue button.
(9) In the second step, information related to the Pickup Address will have to be entered.
- Apartment Number
(10) In the third step, you have to enter the information related to Bank Details.
Note:- The bank details of the GST number in whose name is there will have to be filled here. And you will get payment in the same bank.
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- IFSC code
- Account Holder Name
(11) In the fourth step, information related to Supplies Details will have to be entered.
- Full Name
- Last Name
- Store Name
(12) After entering all the information click on the submit button.
(13) In this way you can do the Meesho Seller Registration process.
Meesho Seller Panel Account Activation Process
If you have successfully done the Meesho Seller Registration process. So follow the procedure given below.
- After Seller Registration, in 2 or 3 days your mobile number will get a call from Meesho.
- You will be asked some questions, which you have to answer correctly.
- After that the Supplier Panel will be sent from Meesho on your Email Id.
- You will be able to do your online activity on that Meesho Supplier Panel.
How To Check Meesho Products List
If you want to do Product Listing on Meesho Panel. So follow the below-mentioned methods.
1) First of all you have to log in through Meesho Supplier Panel.
(2) The dashboard of Meesho will appear in front of you, which is mentioned below.
(3) In this you have to click on the Catalogs Upload option here.
(4) After clicking, a new page will open in front of you. which is mentioned below.
(5) On this page you will get two options here to upload the catalog.
- Add Catalog in Bulk
- Add Single Catalog
(6) You have to click on the option of Add Single Catalog here.
(7) After clicking, you have to select your category here.
(8) For example, suppose we select the category of women here. You can select any category according to you.
(9) Here we select Saree Product in Women Fashion.
(10) After selecting your product, you have to click on the button of Add Product Images here.
(11) Select your product and click on the Continue button.
(12) After this you have to enter the related information of your product here.
In the first step, you have to enter the information related to Price, Size, and Inventory.
- Meesho Price
- HSN Code
- Product Weight
- Country Of Region
- SKU ID
- MRP Size
In the second step, you have to enter the related information about the product details.
- Blouse Fabric
- Saree Fabric
(13) After entering all the information, click on the option of Submit Catalog. In this way, you can do your product listing in Meesho Supplier.
Note: Friends, here you have to enter the information according to your category. Different information will have to be entered for different categories.
|Police Verification Form PDF||PM Kisan Credit Card Application Form|
|CSC Certificate Download||Kisan Registration Bihar|
How To Check Payments Details On Meesho Supplier Panel
(1) First of all you have to log in through Meesho Seller Panel.
(2) The dashboard of Meesho will appear in front of you.
(3) In this you have to click on the option of Payments.
(4) As soon as you click, Payments Overview will appear in front of you.
(4) In which you will get to see Next Payment, Last Payment, Total Outstanding Payment, Previous Payment, Dedication and Compression, then it is mentioned below.
(5) In this way you can see Payments Details.
Process to View Return/RTO Order
- First of all, you have to go to Meesho’s Dashboard.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Return / RTO Order, click on it.
- As soon as you click, all your returns and RTO orders will be visible.
Meesho Commission Rate:
If you are doing Product Listing on Meesho Supplier Login Panel. So you must know the commission rate of your category. So we have provided the information about all the categories – Wise Commission Rate, which you will know easily.
|Categories||Meesho Commission %|
|Home Decor||1.5 % |
|Home Improvement||1.5 % |
|Kichen Utility||1.5 % |
|Kids Clothing||1.2 % |
|Kids Footwear, Accs & Toys||1.4 % |
|Men Accessories||1.6 % |
|Men Bottom Wear||1.2 % |
|Men Ethnic Wear||1.2 %|
|Men Footwear||1.5 %|
|Men Top Wear||1.3 %|
|Men Winter Wear||1.8 %|
|Women Accessories||1.5 % |
|Women Bags||1.4 % |
|Women Bottom Wear||1.2 % |
|Women Ethnic||1.2 % |
|Women Footwear||1.2 % |
|Women Inner and Sleepwear||1.3 % |
|Women Jewellery||1.4 % |
|Women Kurtis & Kurtas||1.2 %|
|Women Sarees||1.2 %|
|Women Suits & Dress Materials||1.2 %|
|Women Sports Wear||1.5 %|
|Women Top Wear||1.2 %|
|Women Winter Wear||1.8 %|
|Home & Living||1.1 % |
|Appliances||1.4 % |
|Consumer Electronics||1.5 % |
|Mobiles||1.1 % |
|Watches||1.5 % |
|Health & Wellness||1.5 % |
|Personal Care & Wellness||1.5 % |
Talking about the shipping process of this platform, you will not have to pay any charge for delivering any product here.
Steps in Shipping Your Orders
- First of all you have to accept your order here. And have to download Label and Manifest.
- After that you have to pack your product using Plain Packaging Material here.
- Delivery Boy will come to you on the second day, you have to pack your order and give it to him.
Meesho will give 2 – 3 days to process any of your orders.
But it takes longer than you were given. So there may be a penalty from Meesho’s side. You have to keep this thing in mind.
If your product returns. So you have to pay some penalty. This penalty will be paid on the basis of Product Category and Product Weight.
But, your product is RTO (Return to Origin). So you don’t have to pay any penalty. Your product will reach your pickup address safely.
Meesho Seller Support
If, you are Meesho Seller and you have any problem available. So to solve this problem, you will have to contact Meesho Seller Support.
FAQs – People Also Ask
Q.1: Can I Sell on Meesho Without GST?
If you want to sell your products in Meesho, then you need to fill GST, PAN Card, Bank Details, Supplier Details here.
Q.2: How Do I Sell Contact Meesho Supplier?
To get in touch with Meesho supplier support, you can do it at [email protected]