Kalia Yojana List: Today, through this article, we will give you information related to the Kalia Yojana List. Kaliya Yojana was started by the Odisha State Government so that all its farmers could get financial assistance. To get the benefit of this scheme, the name of all the farmers should be in the Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List. So that farmers can get financial assistance, they can check the final beneficiary list on the Kalia Odisha gov in the portal.
Under Kalia Yojana, assistance will be given by giving an amount of ₹ 2000 in the bank account of all small and marginal farmers. Only those people will get the benefit of this scheme whose name will be in the Kalia Yojana Odisha Name List. Under this scheme, farmers can get help for various agricultural-related items like pesticides, seeds, and agricultural machinery. In this article, how do we check our name in the Kalia Yojana New List? Will give information related to it. Please read this article completely. Through the Bhu Naksha Odisha Portal, all the farmers of the state can see the map of their land online.
Details Of Kalia Yojana New List
|Scheme||Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List|
|Launched by||CM Shree Naveen Pattanaik|
|Beneficiaries||All Odisha State Farmers/ Landless Agricultural Labourers|
|Benefits||Rs. 5000 Rupees to Installment|
|Kalia Yojana New List||Available Now|
Kalia Yojana New List (1st, 2nd, 3rd List)
Recently the KALIA scheme has been started by the Odisha government for all the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to more than 53 lakh farmers. On September 11, 2021, the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana will be given Rs. An amount of Rs 745.58 crore has been released. The amount received under this scheme through DBT will be given to your bank account. Kalia Yojana’s 3rd List has been released, whatever the name of the farmer will be. They can get all these benefits.
Objective Of Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List
Kalia Yojana has been started by the Odisha State Government for all farmers. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to needy farmers. The important points for this scheme are given below.
(1) Rs.10,000 crore has been announced by the government to get rid of all the farmers in the state.
(2) Under the Kalia scheme, the main objective is to remove poverty by giving financial assistance to all marginal farmers and landless farmers.
(3) To develop the agricultural sector.
(4) To boost agricultural productivity.
(5) To help the families of financially needy farmers.
(6) The main objective of this scheme will help more than 92% of farmers in the state.
(7) Under the Kalia scheme, the annual income of the farmers will be boosted.
How To Check Kalia Yojana List at www Kalia co in (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
Interested citizens of Odisha state want to check their name in Kalia Yojana Odisha List, then you have come to the right place. For that, the important points given below have to be kept in mind.
(1) First of all you have to go to the official website of the Kalia Portal Odisha gov in. The home page will open in front of you.
(2) Click on the option of Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List on this home page.
(3) After that a new page will open in front of you.
(4) Now here you have to select your District, Block / ULB, and G.P.
(5) After filling in all the information correctly, click on the button of View. After that, the pdf of the Kalia Beneficiary List will open.
(6) Download this Kalia Yojana online list.
(7) In this way you can see your name in the Kalia Yojana New List.
Benefits Of Kalia Yojana List Name
Under the Odisha Kalia Yojana, financial assistance will be given to all the small and marginal farmers of the state. Under this scheme, five main benefits will be given to the farmers. His information is given below.
Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to all small and marginal farmers by giving an amount of ₹ 25,000. These funds can be used by the farmers to buy agriculture-related items like seeds, pesticides for themselves. ₹ 5000 will be given per season.
Farmers who do not have their own land under Kalia Yojana. Financial assistance will be given to all those families by giving an amount of ₹ 12,500. In this, beekeeping, mushroom farming, fish, insect, and others will be given to the agricultural family. The people of the SC / ST caste will mainly be given the benefit of this scheme.
Vulnerable Agriculture Household:
In the state of Odisha, people like weak farmers, old age, landless farmers, disabled people will be given financial assistance by giving an amount of Rs.10,000.
Life insurance For Landless Agriculture and Farmers:
Under this scheme, insurance cover will be given to the candidate of savings bank account in the age group of 18-50 years. The premium of this life insurance is 2 lakhs. In which out of ₹ 330 ₹ 165 will be given by the state government of Odisha.
In this, money will be given at the time of the accident to the savings account candidate in the age group of 18-50 years. This premium amount is ₹12 per annum. In which the payment of ₹ 6 will be given by the Odisha State Government.
Crop Loan with 0% Interest Rate:
Under this scheme, financially needy farmers will be given ₹ 50,000 at zero interest rate by the Gram Panchayat.
Features Of Odisha Kalia Yojana
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 2000 will be given to the farmers.
- An installment of ₹ 25,000 will be given to all the beneficiaries of the state of Odisha.
- Funds will be given directly into the bank accounts through DBT.
- Under the Kalia Yojana, ₹ 12,500 will be given to the landless farmers for financial assistance.
Note: If you want to get information related to a driving licence online. So for that Sarathi Parivahan Portal has been started by the Central Government.
Eligibility Criteria Of Kalia Yojana List
If you want to apply online in Kalia Yojana, There will be a necessary eligibility requirement for that. Important information for KALIA Yojana eligibility criteria is given below.
(1) The beneficiary of this scheme should be a resident of Odisha state.
(2) Applicant should have a BPL Ration Card.
(3) The applicant should have his name in the bank account at the time of applying.
(4) Small and marginal farmers can apply for this scheme.
(5) Any person in the family is doing a government job. So he will not be eligible for this scheme.
Documents Of Online Apply Kalia Yojana
All of you will need documents while applying to Kalia Yojana online. The information about all those documents has been told through the points below.
- Aadhar card
- bank passbook
- domicile certificate
- income certificate
- address proof
How To Check Kalia Yojana eKYC
The payment method has been changed by the government to make the payment process more secure under the KALIA scheme. The Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS) is being used for that. For that it is necessary for the applicant to have a bank account, it should be linked to the Aadhar card. Below is the information about the Kalia eKYC process.
(1) First of all you have to go to the official website of Odisha state, Kalia Portal.
(2) After reaching the official website, click on the option of eKYC.
(3) A new page will open. The necessary guidelines will be given in it, read it carefully.
(4) Now enter your Aadhar card number here. And click on the Verify button.
(5) After completing this process click on the declaration option.
(6) In this way the Kalia eKYC process can be completed.
Kalia Yojana Helpline Number:
All the information related to the Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List has been made available through this article. If you want to get more information about KALIA Yojana, Or if there is any problem, then the helpline number has been issued by the state government of Odisha for that. To get the solution of your problem, you can get the solution of the problem by contacting the given helpline number 1800-572-1122.
Helpline Number: 1800-572-1122
See More Related Article:
Kalia Yojana List Related -FAQs
Q.1: What is KALIA Yojana?
The Kalia Scheme has been launched by the Odisha State Government. Financial assistance will be provided to all small and marginal farmers under this scheme.
Q.2: What is the official website of Kalia Yojana?
The official website https://kalia.odisha.gov.in or https://Kalia.co.in has been started by the Odisha state government to apply for Kalia Yojana online.
Q.3: How to check my name in the Kalia Yojana List?
To check your name in the Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List, you have to go to the official website. In that, click on the option of Beneficiary List. After that enter the requested information and click on the view button. In this way, you can check Kalia Yojana Odisha Name List.
Q.4: When was Kalia Yojana started?
KALIA Yojana was launched on 21st December 2018 by the Chief Minister of Odisha state.