ICICI RTGS Form and NEFT Form PDF Download: ICICI Bank has made available the facility of RTGS Form for its customers. With the help of this ICICI RTGS Form, the customer can transfer funds from one account to another through electronic mode at any time. ICICI RTGS / NEFT Form is used while doing large value money transactions.
This ICICI Bank RTGS is used to transfer a minimum amount of Rs 2 lakh and a maximum amount of Rs 10 lakh per day from one account to another. In this article, we are going to provide ICICI RTGS Form PDF for all of you. Please read this article till the end. check yes bank neft form here.
Details Of ICICI RTGS/NEFT Form PDF
|ICICI Bank RTGS/NEFT Form||Details|
|लाभार्थी||All ICICI Bank customers|
|ICICI RTGS Form PDF||Download|
ICICI RTGS Form PDF Download | ICICI NEFT Form
To avail of this ICICI RTGS/NEFT services of the bank, customers should have an account with ICICI Bank. Interested customers want to download RTGS Form. So you can download ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF by clicking on the link given below.
Download ICICI RTGS Form PDF
|ICICI RTGS/NEFT Form PDF||Download|
ICICI RTGS Form Transactions Service Charges
Depends on which mode you use to transfer money.
Online Mode: While availing RTGS services through online modes such as Internet Banking, iMobile App, Mera iMobile App, Pocket App, there will be no charge for transferring money from one account to another.
RTGS Transactions Done Through Branches: The following charges may be levied while transacting through any branch of ICICI Bank.
|For amounts from 2 lakhs to 5 lakhs||Rs.20/- + GST|
|5 lakh to 10 lakh amount||Rs.45 +GST|
How To Process ICICI RTGS Application Form
(1) First of all you have to download the RTGS form from ICICI Bank through the official website.
(2) Click here to download ICICI RTGS Form.
(3) All the information asked in this ICICI Bank RTGS Application Form will have to be entered.
(4) In the first step, the information related to the details of the applicant has to be entered.
- Account Number
- Cheque Number
- Cheque Date
- Mobile Number
(5) In the second step, information related to the details of the beneficiary will have to be entered.
- Beneficiary Name
- Account Number
- Bank Name
- IFSC Code
- Branch Address
- Confirm Account Number
(6) After that you will have to submit this application form to ICICI Bank.
(7) In this way you can apply for ICICI Bank RTGS / NEFT Form.
Read Also Related Article:
- Police Verification Form PDF Download
- RTI Form in Hindi
- Jan Suchna Portal
- PM Kisan Credit Card Application Form
- Atal Pension Yojana Form
FAQs – ICICI RTGS Form Related
Q.1: How Can I Download RTGS in ICICI Bank?
First of all, you have to download ICICI RTGS / NEFT Form by visiting the official website of ICICI Bank. In this article you will get the RTGS Form download link, you can download it from there.
Q.2: what is the Limit For RTGS Transfer in ICICI Bank?
With the help of this RTGS Form, the minimum amount of 2 lakhs and a maximum amount of 10 lakhs can be transferred from one bank to another every day.
Q.3: What is Full Form RTGS?
RTGS Full Form Real Time Gross Settlement.