Food Odisha Portal: Foododisha Portal has been started by the Odisha State Government so that all farmers can get financial assistance. With the help of this portal, Rabi and Kharif season crops can be sold online at good prices. By downloading the Food Odisha Token List, the beneficiary farmers can get the list. By doing Foododisha Farmer Registration farmers can get tokens to sell their crops.
Odisha has more than 70% farmers in the state. Earlier, third parties were used to sell their crops to the farmers. Through which they are not able to get a good price for their paddy. That’s why the Foododisha Portal has been started by the Odisha State Government. With the help of this scheme, Rabi and Kharif crops will be bought by the government. Information related to Food Odisha Token List has been given in this article. Please read this article till the end.
What is Food Odisha Portal
Food Odisha Portal has been started so that farmers of Odisha state can sell Kharif and Rabi crops online. Through this scheme, all the farmers will be given Food Odisha Token according to the price of their paddy. Agriculture and crop production have been encouraged through this portal. Citizens of Odisha state can get the benefits of this portal. All the citizens of the state can see the land map online through bhu naksha odisha portal.
Details Of Food Odisha Token List 2022
|Scheme Name||Food Odisha Dhana Mandi Token|
|Launched By||Government Of Odisha|
|Benefits||Farmers of the state can sell Rabi and Kharif paddy online.|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Odisha State|
Food Odisha Token List 2022
Food Odisha Token List Portal has been started by the state government to solve that problem for all the farmers of the state of Odisha. The facility to sell Rabi and Kharif crops online has been started. More than 14 lakh farmers have registered for the sale of crops on this portal. Farmers will be given Food Odisha Token 7 days before their crop collection. Information related to the token number, purchase data, and crop quantity will be sent to the registered mobile number of the farmers through SMS. All the citizens of Odisha state can get the benefit of Kalia yojana list.
Objective of FSCW Food Odisha Portal
The main objective of the Food Odhsia Token Portal is that farmers can sell their crops online and get a good price for that crop. and encourage farmers to take up farming. This scheme is being operated by the food supplies and consumer welfare department.
Benefits Of Foododisha Token
What are the benefits that all farmers can get through Food Odisha Token? The information related to that topic is given below through points.
(1) All the farmers of Odisha state can get the benefit of this portal.
(2) All the beneficiaries available in the Food Odisha Token List will get help in getting a good price for their crops.
(3) Dhana Mandi Department can reach the farmers without any hindrance.
(4) Farmers will be given good prices for their crops so that they can be motivated to take up farming.
(5) The amount of the sold crops will be received directly in the bank account.
How To Check Food Odisha Portal Farmer Status
To see the Food Odisha Token List, you must first see the Farmer Registration Status Report. Follow the method given below.
(1) First of all go to the official website of the Food supplies and consumer welfare department www.foododisha.in.
(2) On the homepage of the official website, in the option of “Online Services”, click on the link of Transparency Portal.
(3) On the new page, click on the option of “Know Farmer Registration Status”.
(4) A new page will open as soon as it is clicked, the information asked will have to be entered in it. Such as district, block, society, GP, village, farmer name, etc.
(5) After filling in all the information correctly, click on the Show button.
(6) In this way food Odisha portal farmer can check the registration status.
Document Required Of Food Odisha Online Apply
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- bank passbook details
- mobile number
- farmer land details
How To Foododisha Farmer Registration
How to do Food Odisha Farmer Registration? So that all the farmers of the state can get the benefit of this scheme. This process is shown below. Please follow him.
(1) First of all you have to go to Food Odisha Portal to register online.
(2) After going to the official website, click on the option of “Farmer Registration Form”.
(3) On clicking, the application form will open in front of you. Download it.
(4) Fill in all the information asked in this application form. And add the required documents.
(5) This application form will have to be submitted by going to your nearest Panchayat Samiti office.
(6) In this way Foododisha Farmer Registration can be done.
Food Odisha Society Registration
To do Food Odisha Society Registration, read the steps given below carefully.
(1) First of all go to the official website of foododisha.in.
(2) Now click on the option of Online Registration of Societies on the home page.
(3) After that a new page will open. In which select the option of Society Type such as SHG, Pani Panchayat, PACS and click on the Next button.
(4) The online registration form will open on your screen, enter all the information asked on that form.
(5) After filling in all the information correctly, click on the submit button.
Read: Through the sarathi parivahan sewa portal, all the citizens of the state of Odisha can get information related to driving licenses.
Check Food Odisha Dealer List
Which dealer will come in your area? To get his information, you have to see the Food Odisha Dealer. For that read the steps given below carefully.
(1) First of all you have to visit the official website of Odisha Foodportal.
(2) After going to the official website, click on the option of List of FPS Dealers.
(3) A new page will open in which the names of all the districts will be given. Click on the name of your district.
(4) On clicking, a new page will open. In which Food Odisha Dealer List will be available.
Food Odisha Portal Helpline Number:
Information related to Food Odisha Token Portal has been provided in this article. If you face any problem related to this portal. So to get the solution of that problem you can contact on the given helpline number.
Helpline Number: 1800-3456760
See More Related Article:
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- Bhu Naksha CG
- bihar pds challan
- YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form PDF in Telugu
Food Odisha Portal Related – FAQs
Q.1: How Can I Check My Mandi Token List?
To check the Food Odisha Dhana Mandi Token List one has to visit the official website of foododisha.in. In that, you have to click on the link of Know Farmer Registration Status. A new page will open in front of you. Fill in the information asked in it and click on the Show button.
Q.2: How do I find my farmer token number?
The number on which you have registered while doing Food Odisha Farmer Registration. A token number will come on that number.